The new Julia’s House Children’s hospice in Poole, Dorset was completed in 2005. The grounds though needed £750,000 work as they were full of rubble and a mud bath. The hospice worked closely with Briconomics to create a fantastic campaign generating over £100,000 and receiving high publicity with well-known personalities and national TV.
- To raise as much as possible £ to complete the hospice grounds
- To build an enhanced donor data base
- Single Brick 210mm x 105mm £50
- Double Brick 210mm x 210mm £100
- PR big push in local press with celebrities
- Direct mail shots to warm and cold lists
- Events and social fundraising
- Lions club, Roundtable and Freemason lodges all helped contribute
- Large commercial institutions – particularly financial were approach and responded well.
- £100,000 raised.
- A beautiful feature Walkway
- Enhanced donor database
Key Success Factors
- Very good planning and campaign structure
- High profile personalities
- Excellent direct marketing
- Highly active team of fundraisers