Briconomics Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales our company number 3526456.
Our registered office is at:
Sunnycroft Brickworks, Tanyard Lane, Chelwood Common, Haywards Heath RH17 7J<H
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Briconomics Ltd and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Briconomics Ltd is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained;
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Briconomics Ltd uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection, and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically, by phone or direct mail about products and services which we think may interest you;
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
- If applicable, [organisation] has engaged the services of Briconomics Ltd to execute and fulfil [project]. Briconomics Ltd uses the information we collect about you from this website to process your order, manage your account and to keep you updated throughout the order/delivery process. Please provide telephone numbers in case we need to contact you about your order. You do not have to tell us your phone number, but it will help us to contact you quickly if we have a question about your order.
- To complete your transaction, you will be transferred to a secure payment gateway – their privacy statement can be found here
- Briconomics does not store your payment details on this website.
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
To make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Briconomics Ltd only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Briconomics Ltd and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, Briconomics Ltd will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
- our carefully selected partners who provide Briconomics Ltd with products and services (for example delivery agents).
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers.
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for Briconomics Ltd to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers. Those clauses can be accessed here.
How long do we keep your data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
What personal data do we collect?
Briconomics may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on Briconomics Ltd websites;
- your password(s);
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your correspondence and communications with Briconomics Ltd;
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive, and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy.
How we protect your data
Briconomics is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: –
- encryption of data;
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
- regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
- security controls which protect the entire Briconomics Ltd IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
What you can do to help protect your data
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close any website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to Briconomics Ltd and more generally: -
- keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- when creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password.
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £25);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- (as set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Legal basis for Briconomics Ltd processing customer personal data
Briconomics Ltd collects and uses customers’ personal data because is it necessary for:
- the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
- the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a customer; or
- complying with our legal obligations.
In general, we rely on legitimate interest as our legal basis for communications.
In accordance with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) guidelines, if you have purchased a product through one of the E-Commerce portals, the contract (purchase) will form the lawful basis for processing.
Our legitimate interests
In accordance with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) guidelines, a lawful basis for processing data is legitimate interests.
This includes that we have identified this as an appropriate basis and we only use customer data in ways they would reasonably expect.
Legitimate interests may include commercial interests by being a member of a professional body, personal introduction or in a sector with shared common interests or broader societal benefits.
We acknowledge that the following are in-line with legitimate interests as a basis:
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- protecting Briconomics Ltd, its employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to Briconomics Ltd; – effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against Briconomics Ltd; and
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
How to stop the use of your personal data for processing, your right to withdraw
There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- If you have an account, log in into your account and change your preferences.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
If you have any questions about how Briconomics Ltd uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
– phone us on: 01825 740880
– e-mail us at: email@example.com or
– write to us at: Briconomics Ltd, Sunnycroft Brickworks, Tanyard Lane, Chelwood Common, Haywards Heath RH17 7JH
This policy was last updated in May 2018